ATCG Solutions is the combination of two seasoned teams of professionals that have worked together for close to 20 years. ATCG’s founders are the same innovative and forward thinkers that started Rapidigm (now Fujitsu) and Sparta Consulting (now KPIT), two of the most successful SAP Partners in the last 20 years. We have retained most of the best team members that assisted in making those companies so successful including Paul Freudenberg, co-founder of Rapidigm and Sparta, Lokesh Sikaria, COO of Rapidigm and founder of Sparta, Brent Kelton, Managing Director of SAP at Rapidigm, Fujitsu and founding partner at Sparta, Marvin SooHoo, practice leader at Rapidigm and founding partner at Sparta, Brian Keane (Founder of Ameritas Technologies & Keane, Inc. (now NTT Data), and Maria Wei (Founder of ATCG Solutions).
We Provide onshore (Baton Rouge, Dallas and Folsom Development Centers), offshore (India) and onsite consulting services in the following areas:
1) Hybris – We have a global coverage in this key practice area. We are currently involved in or leading several major projects in SAP CEC/Hybris including a global implementation for a major consumer electronics company.
2) BI/Big Data/Hana – This include SAP BW, HANA, BOBJ, Sybase, Hadoop and Cloud solutions. We also have a global coverage in this area including US, India, Europe, South America and China. Our team has completed over 45 BI related projects. We also specialize in BW on HANA Migration, HANA+Vora+Hadoop Implementation and BOBJ 4.2 Upgrades in multiple industries.
3) SuccessFactors – This is a rapidly growing practice for us and is led by Marvin SooHoo who has been leading HCM transformation projects for 25 years. We have renowned authors and speakers on our staff to minimize the risk on your projects. Implementing the SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions for Employee Central, PM/GM, Recruitment Management and Compensation ensures we can stand up the application quickly and effectively utilizing the collective industry’s best practices. Our resources in our U.S., India and Shanghai, China offices can ensure the project is covered in all time zones!
4) Application Managed Services (AMS) – A dedicated SAP support model that leverages on-site, off-site (at our Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Folsom, California) Development Centers and off-shore at our Noida (New Delhi) off-Shore offices. We provide both technical and functional consultants for our clients across all major modules of SAP.
5) S/4 Hana – We are the first customer to S4 HANA. We have S 4Hana running internal. We also provide Value realization workshop on any of our customers who are looking to implement HANA. The current scenarios are in manufacture, high tech and Pharmaceutical industries. We also have experience implementing S4 HANA Cloud Enterprise Solution in net new accounts.
Ameritas follows a unique business model that applies best practices and lessons learned from offshore outsourcing to local delivery from US-based development centers. This approach enables Ameritas’ clients to gain the cost, discipline and efficiency benefits of outsourced development, testing and support for projects that are not suited for offshore delivery.